It is important to realize that when you unlock iPhone 7, it means that you can use it with different carriers.
So, I’m sure you are here because your iPhone is locked to your carrier. In order to unlock your iPhone, you will need to follow a few simple steps. The thing is, many people tend to feel like since they are in a contract, they are not going to be able to unlock their iPhone 7. However, I am here to tell you, that is honestly not the case in the least. If you are ready to switch your service over to a new provider, then this post will hold the answer to your dilemma.
When you make the decision to unlock iPhone 7, you will finally have that newfound freedom you have been searching for. That is because you will now be able to use it with any mobile carrier. And honestly, I want you to know that there is a certain level of entitlement that one should fee over their own device. After all, you pay for it. However, I will point out that your carrier will refuse to make this an easy process for you.
That is why there is such a sheer beauty when it comes to using pay for unlocking service. They don’t beat-around-the-bush. In this post, I will go over all you need to know about the unlocking process. I will even tell you how simple it will be to use the unlock codes. Let’s get things moving so you can accomplish this!
Tabla de contenidos
The Main Thing You Must Have if You Want to Unlock iPhone 7
So, I definitely want you to understand that no matter what method you choose to unlock your phone, you will need one vital piece of info.
Basically, it will come down to if you own a GSM or CDMA phone. Both devices have a unique number that specifically ties to your individual device.
If you own a GSM phone, then the number is the IMEI. However, if you own a CDMA phone, then the number is the MEID. And clearly, this number will serve the same purpose. Furthermore, you can find this number in a few different ways.
How to Locate the IMEI/MEID Number
So, here are just a few different ways for you to find this identifier.
- You can actually dial *#06#. When you do this, the IMEI/MEID number will display on your screen.
- Then there is the option of checking the device settings. To do this, you will tap Settings – > General – > About – > IMEI/MEID.
- And yet another way you can find this number is by looking at the back of your phone. You will see that on this particular iPhone model, the IMEI/MEID number will be in small print on the very back of the phone.
- Of course, you can also locate this number by simply checking your SIM tray. You will locate the IMEI/MEID number on the tray that you insert into your phone’s SIM slot.
- And finally, you can also check the original packaging. So long as you have it. It will be on a label on the outside of the box.
Requirements to Unlock iPhone 7
When it comes to using the best pay for unlocking service, there are some specific instructions on how to unlock your iPhone. You will accomplish this through iTunes. Basically, with the iPhone it will not require an unlock code. However, you will need to be looking for an email from the unlocking service provider that will let you know that your iPhone 7 is now unlocked in the Apple Server.
It’s important to remember that your iPhone 7 will meet certain requirements before unlocking:
- You must be able to access the home screen and the settings.
- iCloud account password.
- The most up-to-date version of iOS installed.
And, in order to successfully unlock iPhone 7, you need to have:
- A SIM card from another carrier that is active and compatible with your iPhone.
- The most up-to-date version of iTunes on your PC/MAC or even a laptop. Your iPad will not work.
- Find My Phone must be off in your Settings>iCloud.
Instructions to Unlock iPhone 7
So, there are a few steps you must take in order to properly unlock iPhone 7.
- You must restart the iPhone 7 with an active SIM card in from the carrier you are switching over too.
- A message prompting activation will appear. Then, you scroll down and select «Use Cellular Connection».
- The Phone will ask you to enter iCloud info. However, if it doesn’t, then you will see the home screen. And voila! your iPhone 7 is unlocked!
*However, on some models:
- You will restart the iPhone with an active SIM card put in from the carrier you are switching over too.
- You will see the activation required screen. Then, you must connect the iPhone to iTunes.
- When iTunes detects the phone, disconnect the iPhone from your PC/MAC.
- After 10 seconds, you will connect the iPhone to iTunes again.
- Finally, you will see on iTunes that you have successfully unlocked your iPhone 7.
What’s the Best Website to Unlock iPhone 7?
So, many people are now wondering, where on Earth am I going to go to unlock iPhone 7? I know you can totally see how easy the whole process actually is. You can do this from the comfort of your own home.
As I said earlier on, the best way to do this is to use a pay for unlocking service. However, you absolutely need to find a reputable unlocking service. As long as you choose the right service, you are clearly a few simple steps away from unlocking your iPhone 7.
This is why I recommend that you get your Apple iPhone 7 unlocked at CellUnlocker.net. The service is quick and efficient. If they can’t decipher the code to properly unlock your iPhone 7, then they will promptly return your money. And even though you are paying for the service, I want you to know that the cost is very reasonable.
So, do yourself a favor and go check out CellUnlocker so you can finally experience real freedom with your iPhone 7!